The official language of the Conference is English.
Please complete the Registration form in the Registration section.
The abstracts must be submitted by the 10th of September 2023 at email@example.com.
- The abstract should not exceed four pages (including key words, figures, tables, acknowledgment, and references). The title of the abstract should be maximum 20 words. Please use this template to ensure the same style for the abstract volume.
Note: Abstracts intented for submission as full papers in the Special Issue of the journal Applied Surface Science Advances should be strictly ONE page (without Tables, Figures, or References), according to the Guide for Authors of the journal (https://www.elsevier.com/journals/applied-surface-science-advances/2666-5239/guide-for-authors).
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The title should not be capitalized, only first letters in capitals.
- The presenting author name should be underlined.
- Tables and figures can be included. Please provide figures/images with good resolution (300 dpi recommended).
- It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
- Save the abstract as "<name>.doc/<name>.docx" file; "name" meaning the name of the main author.
The extended articles can be sent for publication in one of the following Special issues from the journals:
- Applied Surface Science Advances (impact factor 6.2, https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/applied-surface-science-advances ). The Guide for Authors of the journal can be found at https://www.elsevier.com/journals/applied-surface-science-advances/2666-5239/guide-for-authors. The open access fee to publish in the Special Issue have been reduced by 30%, being 1.000 euro.
- Fusion Science and Technology (impact factor 0.9, https://www.tandfonline.com/journals/ufst20 ). The Guide for Authors of the journal can be found at https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=ufst20.
- Smart Energy and Sustainable Environment (https://www.energ-en.ro/, indexed in: Index Copernicus, EBSCO, ProQuest, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, IET INSPEC, and Gale Academic OneFile. This journal is listed in World Cat). The Instructions for Authors can be found at https://www.energ-en.ro/pages/instructions.